Why Work at Flick's?
Serving Meadville, Crawford County and the surrounding community for over 40 years, Flick’s TV & Appliance is a fixture in the community. Offering customers a broad selection of home appliance and electronic brands, they stand by customers after the sale, too, offering extended warranties, delivery, installation, and service performed by in-house technicians.
Flick’s is experiencing one of its best years, and owner/founder Alan Flick is excited about the business’s future. The company is in the process of making a significant investment in growth – and looking for a few career-oriented individuals to join the team. Well-known and respected for how they treat the public and customers, Flick’s employees tell a very similar story.
Here's what Flick's employees have to say:
- “A great opportunity to really learn all aspects of the business”
- “A real familial atmosphere – everyone gets along”
- “Leadership really cares what you have to say – they listen”
- “Working at Flick’s gives me the opportunity to be part of something more than just a business”
- “There’s a real opportunity to develop and grow as a professional”
- “I get to wear different hats – and learn about different aspects of the business”
- “I came for a job and stayed for a career”
Working at Flick’s is probably not for you if you're only looking for a paycheck and a set routine. But if you are interested in a career – the opportunity to grow and develop as a business person – to make an impact to the company and the community – and think you would enjoy variety and have a ‘whatever it takes mindset’ - then Flick’s could be the place for you. Flick’s is looking for career-minded individuals interested in helping them grow and expand – if that describes you – send us your resume. We’d love to talk with you.
- Delivery Professional
- Warehousing/Traffic Manager