Headphone system with superior bass and surround modes for pure entertainment. Home entertainment just got more entertaining!
Taking home entertainment to the next level, Sennheiser's RS 175 offers an impressive range of features in a compact, ergonomic package, so that you can enjoy music and television to the fullest. The Bass Boost and Surround Sound listening modes will allow you to experience your home entertainment system like never before - the former increases the audio bass response while the two virtual surround modes offer a more spatial and livelier stereo sound.
- Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Enables switching between dynamic bass and virtual surround sound listening modes for situational sound customization
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
- Intelligently designed controls for maximum ease of use
- Multi-purpose transmitter - also functions as easy-charge' cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver transmission - transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2-year warranty
| 17 - 22,000 Hz
|Max. sound pressure level
| 114 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD
|THD, total harmonic distortion
| <0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
| dynamic, closed
| 310 g (incl. batteries)
| up to 18 hrs
| 1 x 3.5 mm stereo, 1 x optical digital
| 0.3 W (standby)
| Up to 100 m
|Analog input: typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms Digital input: > 90 dBA
| 8-FSK Digital
| 2.4 - 2.48 GHz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.